Friday, October 03, 2008

"I do take issue with some of the principle there with that redistribution of wealth principle that seems to be espoused by you."

The consumption of cyclical time in ancient societies was consistent with the real labor of those societies.

But the pseudo-cyclical consumption of Sarah Palin contradicts the abstract irreversible time of her production.

I rubbed my cheek against the bathtub spigot to visualize minute patterns on the surface of relics mounted on a fabric backing and varnished with acrylic paint resin. My cousin, Winter, mailed me a copy of the Constitution packed in a gold-colored presentation tube.

I rubbed my cheek against the bathtub spigot like a novice magician.

Sarah Palin is thankful that the Constitution is a history leaflet that would allow a bit more authority given to the vice president, if that vice president so chose to exert it, in working with the Senate and making sure that we are supportive of every throb of the spectacular machinery, of the president's policies, and of making sure, too, that our president understands what our strengths are.

Sarah Palin is grateful that this individual experience of daily life remains without language, without concept, without critical access to its own past. She
can't wait to get out there and go to work with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger William Keckler said...

That was a frightening comment, wasn't it, about arrogating more power for the office of the vice president?

I think you intuited exactly what that meant...but why be so stupid as to even hint at something like that in a public manner. That blew my mind. Did Macbeth go around saying, "You know, Duncan, if you kicked off, I might change these curtains..."

"Redistribution of wealth" (or should we say "pelf" or "booty") is of course what is called for, but I don't think it gets any more un-American than that.

We're trained not to touch stolen goods in the nice robber barons' houses. Something to do with our "upbringing."

The great news is Michigan is lost and Pennsylvania is slipping fast through his fingers.

Time to start tinkering with the election machines in Ohio. Beware of any guys carrying little tool boxes.

Did anyone see any sheeted dead squeaking and gibbering in the streets?

I saw a disaster in the sun yesterday.

It was pretty, until I thought...

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home