Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged (1)

I fell asleep on a pile of blankets and Kimo and Sabi tagged me.

Rules for the meme:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 cats (or whatever) at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let those 7 know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
And mine:

1.) I scared a mouse to death on April 18, 2007.
2.) I'm afraid of Peter Criss.
3.) I broke a stained-glass window and an Aztec sculpture chasing a squirrel yesterday.
4.) If Tony does not do a full cleaning of my Tora Bora Box every 7 days, then I squat and drop an Abu Ghraib pyramid in the South Forest of the apartment. Sometimes I do it anyway.
5.) I've licked 4 people on the forehead.
6.) I made Mrs. Alito cry.
7.) I can go up to six weeks without a cat-sitter touching me.
8.) I killed three mice on October 8, 2000 (one of them scared to death).
9.) I used to swat at newscasters on TV.
10.) I'm still afraid of rain.

I tag BrianC, Todd and in Charge, Earth House Hold, Arroyo Chamisa, MadPriest, Lynx217, and Liberal Media Elite (Democratic-Farmer- Kitten).

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Fanks fer taggin' us, but we already gotted tagged and posted our facts on Friday 9/14 - our beans is leavin' town so's we can blog fer a while :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Shimmy said...

My mistake. I read your tag (the rugs always win; but that's because they make me sleepy after awhile). I meant to say I started my own chain of tags. I just can't always think straight when there's a pile of rugs to sleep on and workers in tinfoil Hazmat suits are decontaminating my water dish from Sean Hannity.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Todd and in Charge said...

I'll get you for this shimmy -- no more cat nip for you!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home