Tuesday, October 28, 2008

List XXIV: John McCain is Much More Rich and Beautiful than the Pictures Depict

If you're
raped
in Wasilla,

you pay
the city
to collect
the evidence

What if
Obama
is elected
President
and moves
to Guyana?

If any
man shall
add unto
these things,
I shall add
unto him
the plagues
that are written
in my Tora
Bora Box

Attenshun,
plz?


"I won't
be doing
any more
campaigning
because
one side
at the damn
drawbridge
of I-95 traffic
is stopped
for 15 minutes
yet traffic's coming
the other way"


I opened
all the closet
doors while
you slept
last night

Tree foliage
shunned
Rush Limbaugh's
glockenspiel

And I moved
the water
across
the kitchen floor

I can see
Joe McCarthy
with lipstick


"He was
handcuffed
to a gurney,
given Motrin
and a prescription
for antibiotics,
and sent
to jail"


And you
can't stop me
from dropping
an Abu Ghraib
pyramid
next to
your desk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home