Monday, April 28, 2008

"Here, It is Dark, Dank, and Pleasant"

Blixa Bargeld, who measured 5.2 on the Richter Scale, struck at 4:36 a.m. near the town of West Salem, IL, and howled under the bed. I jumped on the windowsill. Blixa Bargeld made it seem like Afghan battalions and their rangers were reforming and it was completely still outside. The felt-wrapped mouse with catnip trapped inside was dim and delicate. I could shove it into my mouth. "It's your baby. Go do it," Condoleezza Rice said. To the surprise of many, Blixa Bargeld struck in the Wabash Valley, 120 miles east of St. Louis. "Here lives the architect immersed in his plan of this building crammed with ideas," he said. "I wish him a chair in heaven!" Many people think that animals sense Blixa Bargeld. "I was sleeping and I knew right away what it was," said the cat on the windowsill in the building across the street, licking himself in an up-and-down motion produced when stress from the moon and other planets builds up over a long period of time until it exceeds the strength of the most dangerous thing you can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home