Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cherry Fireflies Discussing Tall, Electric Weathervane

Why do
bats perish?

Because
I eat them

Dog prays
for rebirth
as a cat,
bat in mouth,
wings slapping against
my cheek until it dies

Yes, I crouched
under the table
when you
were gone

She tasted
pit-bull
blood


Quit looking
at me

Their noses
are white but
you still
can eat them


Yes,
that's an
Abu Ghraib
pyramid under
the table

Will bridges
make them
taste better?

I know,
you cleaned
both my Tora Bora
boxes yesterday

White nose:
symptom
or
delicious?


You
could clean
my Tora Bora boxes
for 100 years
and I will squat under
the living-room
table anytime
I want

The assassination
of
Martin Luther King, Jr.
was not
"meaningful news"
for John McCain


Funny,
Glenn Beck never talks
anymore about
all those dogs he
tortured
and killed
(pit bulls)


Thanks
for the Smarty Kat
Flutter Ball

but I'll do what
I want
under the living-
room table

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home