Saturday, August 26, 2006

Episode Nine: "Whiplash Girlchild in the Dark"

RHODA: What about David S. Addington? Does he get sad?

MARY: Republicans call him "Cheney's hit man."

RHODA: Oh, please, Mary. "Hit man"? Is this my government we're talking about -- or a Mario Puzo novel?

MARY: In high school, Addington wore black socks with shorts. He's "the most powerful man you've never heard of."

RHODA: Strike, dear Mistress, and cure his heart!

MARY: They opened the back door this morning and I brushed against the patio chairs. It's August and the leaves are falling. Their bones make me quiver.

RHODA: I hear Addington carries a copy of the Constitution in his back pocket, in case he's camping and runs out of tinder.

MARY: "Taste the whip, in love not given lightly," Rumsfeld says, beating a falsely imprisoned Baghdad cab driver with a fan belt. "Taste the whip, now bleed for me!"

RHODA: The Washington Post just fell asleep on the backpack in your closet, Mary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I taste that whip I taste that whip I taste that whip.... Catnipper

12:30 AM  
Blogger Shimmy said...

Bleed for me.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home