Friday, February 29, 2008

My Index

Chance that a British man admits to fantasizing about stealing my food during sex: 1 in 9

Rank of Glenn Beck among the nation's largest individual landowners who tortured and killed all those dogs, according to Beck: 1

Estimated amount that Jeff Beck has spent on guitar strings during his lifetime, according to Beck: $11,000

Percentage change since 2005 in the worldwide price of Purina Friskies Salmon Dinner, as tracked by The Economist: +77

Factor by which the price of meat by-products, poultry by-products, ash, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, copper sulfate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride has increased in the past year alone: 2

Percentage of U.S. veterinarians who say they have a responsibility to confess their unmitigable sins: 95

Percentage of these veterinarians who have witnessed cats placed on the same chromium examination tables as dogs and failed to report it: 46

Chance that Bill O'Reilly will not go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless he is 100% positive she hates America: 5 in 6

Percentage of cats in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood who are "very" or "extremely" willing to watch the cat across the street lick himself in the window: 61

Percentage of cats in Samarra who are: 0

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox's Mom said...

I'm going to look into this Glen Beck as dog killer thing. I'm not a real big fan of his-I usually surf right past him, but I did read his piece on the economy, and agreed with some of it.
If I'd known about the torture I'd've gone right past his bit.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home