Saturday, December 17, 2005

Microsoft Tarot

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn

"Justice returns to your emotional life today, Shimmy. [No more salt truck rumbling monsters down the street. Death to rolling computer chairs!] Under the protection of Judgment and Justice, you’ll find yourself swearing your loyalty to your partner, putting your relationship on a more official footing, or finding a balance in your relationship. [Tony was gone for two days. I'm still furious. Maybe I should crouch and leave him a gift in the corner of the living room South Forest? Make him boo-hoo-hoo with his paper towels and Murphy's Oil Soap? Last night, I slept on top of his suitcase so he couldn't leave again.] You get what you want not by force but through care, intelligence and patience. [Care, intelligence, and patience lull the mouse. Without force, how might the mouse be caught and eaten?] Bravo -- may it bring you happiness! At work, your day will be dominated by the search for balance and security. [Such is my struggle. How can I live balanced and secure when the terrifying rain wakes me from my sleep? When the vet comes to me in dreams and says, "My name is Lucifer, please take my hand"?] Justice and the Empress are encouraging you to settle or clarify your social and professional situation. You'll use all your intelligence and skill to protect your hard-won achievements or to sort out anyone who's likely to try and knock you off course. [My vigil atop his suitcase.]"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the king of hearts? Ain't no king of hearts, ain't playing this shit.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, lady. The king of hearts ain't nothing like the STUD that is the ace of spades!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Shimmy said...

Dearest Cuckoo Head,

"You know I'm born to lose,
and gambling's for fools.
But that's the way I like it baby --
I don't wanna live forever.
And don't forget the Joker!"

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home