Friday, October 28, 2005

Still No Indictments

SHELLY:
Oh, no. She pooped in the corner again.

TONY:
You're kidding.

[Nope. No joke. Take a look for yourself.]

SHELLY:
That same corner. Right next to the plants.

[The apartment's South Forest, you bet.]

TONY:
I don't understand.

SHELLY:
I have to go to work.

TONY:
Her box is clean. I don't get it.

SHELLY:
Why did she have to poop on the floor? Maybe she's sick.

TONY:
Let's keep an eye on her. In case we need to take her to the vet.

[Helter skelter! You just fucking try it. I still have a few hiding places you don't know about.]

SHELLY:
Poor thing. Why does she do it?

TONY:
That's the thing. Her box is clean. The apartment's calm. We haven't gone out of town. It's not raining. Why would she just freak out and shit on the floor?

[For Chrissakes. Look closer. Closer. Are you guys stupid?]

SHELLY:
All we can do is keep checking on her. I hope she's not sick.

TONY:
[Gets toilet paper, Murphy's Oil Soap, paper towels.]

Let's hope not. I just don't understand it.

[Look closely, fool! Can't you see the turds are piled in a pyramid? Christ, Tony, you are really fucking dumb. Where else have you seen a pyramid? Lemme give you hint. Maybe Abu Ghraib? You better not move. If you pick up my turds, you'll be electrocuted.]

1 Comments:

Blogger aubra said...

Good for you, Shimmy. Now that's what I call civil disobedience.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home